Weld Documentation Coordinator (m,f)
Weld Documentation Coordinator (m,f) – Denmark
We have been retained to recruit a Weld Documentation Coordinator for a large-scale pharmaceutical project in Denmark, 30 minutes from Copenhagen.
- Responsible for the coordination of all weld documentation generated and redline updating of Isometric drawings.
- Keeping the weld logs updated on bespoke construction management software.
- Coordinating the inspection and inspection documentation of completed welds.
- Day to day interaction with the project weld inspectors (borescopers).
- Day to day interaction with project welders.
- Preparing weekly reports.
- QA / QC experience (not weld inspection/NDT)
- Pharma / biopharma experience
- Knowledge of hygienic welding & weld documentation.
- Good all-round knowledge of weld mapping, and redline updating of isometric drawings
- Knowledge & experience of computer programmes e.g. bespoke weld tracking software
- Good computer skills and excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Danish contract
- Competitive rates depending on qualifications plus package (flights, accommodation, allowances)
- Rotational work
- Project engagement (12 months contract with 1 month probation period)
- Opportunity to work with skilled team of professionals
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651