Three.js Developer (m/f)
Three.js Developer (m/f) – Remote
We have been retained by a market leading multinational medical technology company to recruit a Three.js Developer on a day rate basis. You will be part of a dynamic team with a responsibility to develop an interactive 3D web application using WebGL graphic libraries.
- To develop an interactive 3D web application using WebGL graphic libraries such as Three.js, Babylon.js, Paraview, etc.
- To lead and drive the design and development of user interface, 3D object collision detection, space fill algorithms and much more on our DevOps stack including Jenkins, JFrog, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible and etc.
- To support any development activities such as user story creation, requirements delivery, software architecture, software design, unit tests and informal testing.
- As a part of a team, to maintain a continuous integration and continuous development pipeline to build and test the application automatically on prem or Azure platform.
- To execute daily scrums with given design requirements with wire-framing, flow charts, and geometrical algorithms.
- Extensive knowledge of WebGL, 3D web ecosystem (Three.js, Babylon.js,…), modern rendering APIs (Vulkan/DirectX 12/Metal/WebGPU/OpenGL) and shading languages like GLSL/HLSL/MetalSL
- Extensive knowledge of SaaS architectures and data visualization principles
- 3D modeling, mesh generation, computational geometry, and/or computer graphics algorithm development experience with strong skills in numerical optimization and applied mathematics
- Excellent math and/or physics skills
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Passion for writing solid, reliable, efficient code and highly scalable systems
- Good at algorithms and passionate about solving graphics related problems
- Excellent understanding of Design Patterns and Object-Oriented development
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, EE, etc.)
- Must have very strong problem-solving and analytic skills
- EU or UK citizenship or EU living and working visa
- Experience building and optimizing high-performance 3D graphics applications (Games, CAD, Multimedia, etc)
- Experience in designing, delivering, and maintaining a public SDK, API or RESTful service
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Prior contributions to open-source projects in the graphics domain
- 12 month contract
- Fully remote work
- Competitive salary range depending on qualifications
- The payments are issued on weekly basis
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
Your CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.