Senior MEP Manager (m/f)
Senior MEP Manager (m/f) – Croatia
AA Euro Recruitment are recruiting for a Senior MEP Manager to be working on a large pharma project in Croatia. Role requires experience working on tier one contracting side of large-scale projects.
- Promote the application of the MEP Department Management Systems and Procedures providing technical support, guidance and direction in overall Delivery of Projects
- Support the MEP “Value Proposition” and its alignment with the Business Units and Companies Vision, Values and Ambition Objectives.
- Support delivery of the MEP Strategy Plan and objectives
- Support the tender and award of MEP packages in accordance with the required Project Pre- Construction and procurement strategy, and objectives.
- Take responsibility for MEP Integration and Project delivery as part of the overall project team.
- Support the planning for key building services resources to manage delivery of projects
- Ensure the finalisation of Building Services Installation and Commissioning programmes are aligned and integrated with the main Construction Programme.
- Engage with the Utility companies from the outset of the project to ensure their infrastructural and interface requirements are understood communicated and adhered to.
- Ensure the process of tracking of equipment & plant from submittal approvals through to samples and mock ups / ordering / FAT’s / delivery and quality checks is carefully manage to meet the programme requirements
- Ensure Management of the formal QMS snagging / quality walk downs and associated progressive inspection and sign off of the MEP Installation’s
- Ensure development and implementation of site specific ITP &, Commissioning/ Handover Plans are carried out with the MEP Contractors.
- Over 8 years work experience in managing large scale and complex MEP related Projects.
- Good understanding of the MEP supply chain market and dynamics in which the company operates,
- Professional Competence through operational involvement in all phases of large scale complex projects from Estimating, Pre- Construction, and installation, Commissioning, Demonstration and Handover.
- Can demonstrate technical, effective interpersonal and commercial skills necessary to deliver large / multiple MEP Projects
- Articulate/ strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills taking a methodical and proactive approach.
- Mechanical or Electrical Academic / MEP Technical related Qualification
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Technical or Construction Related Subject
- Has achieved professional accreditation with the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineer at MCIBSE level or equivalent.
- Full time permanent contract
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance).
- Possibility to work on rotation basis
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
Your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence.