Senior Mechanical Engineer (m/f)
Senior Mechanical Engineer (m/f) – Germany/Sweden
We have been retained to recruit Senior Mechanical Engineer (m/f) for a leading engineering services company with a proven track record of high quality, customer focused project delivery to work on large-scale Data Centre projects in Germany and Sweden.
- Reporting to the Project Manager – Mechanical
- Design development and engineering
- Value engineering
- Field support
- Engineering quality control
- Technical reviews and procurement
- Testing, commissioning & start up, for a large value, hyper-scale Data Centre
- Manage the mechanical engineering team
- Interface with in-house commissioning & quality teams and the in-house electrical team to ensure system design requirements are coordinated and delivered
- Review all equipment technical submittals and ensure these meet the requirements of the design
- Mechanical Degree qualified
- 8+ years’ experience in mechanical roles with at least 3 years in a lead role
- Previous experience working in the country an advantage but not essential
- Excellent technical knowledge of mechanical systems and products
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Understanding of project planning, construction sequencing and critical path
- Sound understanding of mechanical and HVAC system commissioning & start up
- Knowledge in BMS systems an advantage
- Good knowledge of English language
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Rotational work (17:4)
- Competitive salary and package (accommodation, flights, and transport)
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future.
- Professional growth through training and development programs.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to [email protected] or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651.
Your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence.