Multi-Drop Delivery Driver (m/f)
Multi Drop Delivery Driver (m/f) – Cork/Dublin, Ireland
We have been retained to recruit a Multi Drop Delivery Driver (m/f) to be working for Ireland’s leading supplier to the catering sector to join their dynamic team in Cork or Dublin, Ireland.
- To provide Multi Drop Delivery to customers in the Cork region and surrounding areas.
- To deliver our customer’s orders on multiple drops, accurately and on time whilst
- providing excellent customer service.
- Resolve customer queries wherever possible.
- To check and complete all invoices and paperwork on time and within specification
- To complete daily checks on your vehicles and load
- To adhere to all Basic Food Safety requirements
- To build excellent customer relationships
- Requires working efficiently, proactively and Health and Safety conscious in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet or exceed established accuracy levels.
- Reporting damages, accidents and issues relating to Food Safety
Qualifications, Requirements and Experience
- Full Category C Driving Licence
- Valid Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) Card
- Digital tachograph card
- 1 year previous Multi Drop Delivery Experience is desirable
- Temperature controlled experience would be advantageous but not necessary as full training will be provided
- The knowledge and initiative to solve basic problems and make routine decisions
- The ability to complete paperwork in an orderly fashion
- Fluent English Language Skills essential (both written and spoken)
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good organisational and prioritising skills to complete tasks on time
- Good geographical knowledge
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship.
- Full-time permanent position with an Irish company
- €42,500 – €50,000 gross a year
- 38- 45 working hours a week
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.