Mechanical Piping Manager/Mechanical Package Owner
Mechanical Piping Manager/Mechanical Package Owner (Piping) – Croatia
AA Euro Recruitment has been retained by one of the biggest Irish construction companies, who are seeking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Package Owner(Piping) to cover pharmaceutical project in Croatia
- Management of Site Safety.
- Management of Site QA in conjunction with the Mechanical Construction Manager including set up, management and close out of file.
- Assist with the management of all costs associated with your package(Piping) including:
- Management of all day to day on site operations
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels.
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including O&M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, – all with the support of the Mechanical Construction Manager.
- Implement a weekly look ahead ensuring co-ordination with other trades.
- Issue internal weekly progress report.
- Schedule & Track material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule.
- All other duties associated with this role.
- An engineering qualification or strong mechanical (Piping) trade background.
- Strong spoken English.
- Proven record of co-ordinating and managing large projects (Pharma, Data Centre or Semi-Conductor experience desirable).
- A minimum of 5 years in similar role.
- Full time permanent contract with a well-established company
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals.
Please submit your application by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
Your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence.