Electricians (m/f) – Dublin, Ireland
We have been retained by our client to recruit Electricians to work on projects across the Irish East Coast area. Our client is a leading Irish engineering solutions provider operating in Ireland, the UK and Scandinavia, providing a wide range of services from the Design & Build of Sub-stations, to construction of Airside Aviation Infrastructure, to Turn-key Wind & Solar Energy Solutions.
As an Electrician you will be part of an experienced project delivery team in a very fast-paced environment, working on large-scale power projects. Electricity will be supplied from Power Station by Energy provider to Sub-stations at various locations to supply housing developments, and your task will be to terminate these supplies at transformer and distribution panels (MV/HV).
- Assist Cable Jointers, Terminate LV, Install Lighting using Plastic Conduit
- Inspect electrical systems to identify hazards and ensure compliance.
- Diagnose systems, equipment, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of faults.
- Connect cables to circuit breakers, transformers, CT/VT or other components.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, based on job specifications.
- Oversee the assembly, install, and test, of electrical equipment and components.
- Qualified Electrician
- Must be experienced in testing: Dead Testing, Insulation Resistance, Earth Loop Impedance, Continuity
- Must have own tools to carry out tasks required, Power Tools/Specialist Tools will be provided on site
- Fluent spoken and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship.
- Full time Irish contract
- Hourly rate €25.01 gross for regular hours, overtime €37,52 gross
- Working hours weekly approx. 40 – 44, weekends free
- Annual leave
- Relocation package (free accommodation for the first 2 months, paid flight)
- Provided training
- Provided transport for work (van)
- Start from January 2023.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.