Electrical Design & Installation Engineer (m,f)
Electrical Design & Installation Engineer (m,f) – United Kingdom
AA Euro Group Ltd. is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by our client, an industry leader in providing project solutions in water and wastewater industry, to recruit Electrical Design Engineer to work on projects located in the United Kingdom.
- Production of electrical detailed design submissions
- Working with design teams in the production of design and construction drawings/ documentation
- Liaising between Mechanical & Electrical Designers and Civil & Structural Designers
- Preparation and application of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Permits and other Health and Safety Documentation
- Preparation of scope documents and tender packages.
- Reviewing subcontract tender and contract pricing
- Developing Electrical Design Deliverables – Single Line Diagram’s, Cable Schedules, Motor & Instrumentation Schedules, P&ID’s etc.
- Liaising with suppliers, subcontractors, and composition of purchase orders and sub-contract agreements.
- Management of site personnel and subcontractors ensuring that work is conducted in line with design documentation and in accordance with contract programme.
- Completion of quality checks to ensure works are in line with design outputs and ready for commissioning works.
- Preparation of commissioning documentation and supervision of commissioning process.
- Co-ordination of project close-out stages including handover to the end user.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably in the Water & Wastewater sector.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution and presentation skills
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Full clean driving licence.
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- Full time permanent contract
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications.
- Opportunity to join an ambitions company at the early stages of their growth phase in the UK market.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.